The Foundation of the Edmundston Diocese, Inc. was created in 2006 to administer the funds generated by the Diocesan Financial Campaign for the pastoral services of the diocese.
The Foundation of the Edmundston Diocese, Inc. is a non-profit organization, incorporated according to the law governing companies in New Brunswick.
The corporation is administered by an administrative council of at least seven members coming from all the pastoral zones of the diocese. The council must hold a minimum of two meetings each year. An annual assembly is held each year to adopt the financial statement and the report of the auditor, to elect the administrators and to make decision on any other legal matter.
- Mrs. Pauline Banville-Pérusse (2020) President
- Mr. Yvon Bonenfant (2021) Vice-President
- Mrs. Ghislaine Clavet (2020) Secretary
- Mr. Réal Dionne (2020)
- Mr. Gildard Lavoie (2021)
- Mr. Léo Lebel (2021)
- Mrs. Majella Roy-Gallant (2020)
- Mrs. Louise B. Somers (2021)
- Mr. Gaston Thériault (2021) Treasurer
- Sr. Edna Thomas, R.H.S.J., Ex Officio Member
Posted October 23, 2020