The Foundation of the Edmundston Diocese, Inc. was created in 2006 to administer the funds generated by the Diocesan Financial Campaign for the pastoral services of the diocese.
The Foundation of the Edmundston Diocese, Inc. is a non-profit organization, incorporated according to the law governing companies in New Brunswick.
The corporation is administered by an administrative council of at least seven members coming from all the pastoral zones of the diocese. The council must hold a minimum of two meetings each year. An annual assembly is held each year to adopt the financial statement and the report of the auditor, to elect the administrators and to make decision on any other legal matter.
Members of the Administrative Council 2017-2018:
- Mrs Pauline Banville-Pérusse (2017) President
- Mrs. Ghislaine Clavet (2019) Secretary
- Mr. Réal Dionne (2016) Treasurer
- Mr. Camille Landry (2018)
- Mr. Gildard Lavoie (2017) Vice-President
- Fr. Paul Paradis, I.V.D. (2017)
- Mrs. Majella Roy-Gallant (2019)
- Mrs Louise B. Somers (2018)